Overview of the Role:
We're seeking an Analyst, Physician Practice Analytics to join our Analytics team, enabling physician leaders to make data driven decisions on financial, operational, and clinical opportunities. This person will be responsible for developing analyses, reports, models, and presentations for independent owners of Privia Medical Group practices across six states.
Primary Job Duties:
* Develop benchmark comparisons and financial models to project the economic impact of changes to practice staffing, patient access, productivity, payer mix, clinical quality, workflow, risk adjustment, revenue cycle, etc.
* Analyze practice's effectiveness executing against Privia's population health strategies under value-based contracts and alternative payment models
* Utilize structured analytical thinking to synthesize valuable insights and present findings to physician executives, market presidents, and practice consultants
* Discover and implement process improvements to improve analytics team efficiency and scale analytic product solutions
* Contribute to strategic plans to improve physician satisfaction, patient satisfaction, and practice profitability
* Bachelor's degree in business, operations, finance STEM or related field or equivalent experience
* 0-2 years of experience in consulting or healthcare analytics
* Experience optimizing the performance of a healthcare organization, preferably an independent provider group
* Ability to think critically, applying analytical frameworks to complex business problems to synthesize insights
* Experience using SQL in large relational databases to query and cleanse data
* Experience analyzing financial statements
* Experience presenting results clearly and concisely
* Support product development through design, build, and delivery of analytic centric products
* Experience creating reports through BI tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, QlikView, and/or Looker preferred
* Experience using Python or R to analyze large datasets preferred
* Ability to travel to client sites locally in the DC area and nationally 5%-10% of the time
* Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Privia Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Privia will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Privia's goal is for our people to reflect the communities that we serve and to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in our organization.
About Privia Health
Privia Health is a national physician practice management and population health technology company.