With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world's top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
* Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
* Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
* Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
* Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
* Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
* Prepare accurate and timely reports
* Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
* Self-starter with software technical support experience.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred (Business Administration, Engineering)
* Superior technical expertise and work ethic.
* Ability to gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation.
* Ability to review server logs in order to troubleshoot, and resolve possible server issues
* Some experience with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* System administration experience and development experience highly desirable.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
* Excellent people skills.
* Proven ability to clearly and effectively interact and communicate with customers in a friendly and personable manner.
* Research, resolve, and respond to customer questions and callbacks in a timely manner and in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures and service level agreements.
* Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based tools to exceed customer expectations.
* Ability to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
* Provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer productivity.
* When appropriate, escalate issues to appropriate individuals based on established guidelines and procedures.
* Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action.
* Passionate about customers and helping them reach their goals.
* Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience.
Seismic develops a sales enablement and content management software for marketing teams.