With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world's top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
While Seismic Software isn't a CRM, integrations with CRM play a critical role in the way that we deliver value to our customers. It's a critical piece in providing a seamless experience for sellers using our platform. As an Architect, you will be joining a team dedicated to ensuring development of innovative solutions to our enterprise customers to achieve growth and adoption goals for the company.
In this role you'll take on complex technical challenges working with both greenfield and existing projects. You'll leverage your technical depth and leading edge technologies and architectures to create proofs of concept and prototypes, then providing technical guidance to development teams to ensure alignment with software architectures. In this highly hands on role you'll have ownership of code, but will work collaboratively across multiple, geographically dispersed teams to address interdependencies and align with higher level architectural standards. The result will be the ability to help shape the technical direction of the product in a fast-paced startup environment.
* A strong technical background to quickly understand the complexities of our cloud native, enterprise SaaS product.
* Ability to leverage modern software architecture, design patterns, and solutions to increase the value of a strong platform.
* Strong leadership capabilities that elevate the skills and output of an engineering team.
* A mindset of continuous learning and development team with proven excellence in mentoring and advising.
* Strong aptitude to create effective proofs of concepts and rapid prototypes to drive needs of a rapidly evolving business.
* Effectiveness in collaboration across technical and non-technical teams with an openminded approach.
* A team first, "we win together" mentality that fosters idea sharing across all levels of the team.
* Ability to effectively architect for greenfield products/features, but also manage existing code bases.
* Ability to implement software development best practices that encourage high levels of security and performance.
What you'll need to be successful:
* Strong depth of knowledge in object-oriented programming (preferably C#, but also Java, C++, etc.)
* A Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science
* 7+ years of experience software development experience for web-based products at scale
* 3+ years of software architecture, ideally for enterprise solutions
* 3+ years of technical leadership, ideally with some exposure interacting with off shore teams
* Strong ability to communicate concisely and with precision
* Experience with developing solutions for CRM (Apex, VisualForce, Partner WSDL, REST APIs, etc.) highly preferred.
* Experience leading innovation and prototype development highly preferred
* Experience with cloud-based technologies
* Strong knowledge of modern DevOps practices
Seismic is a company that develops B2B sales and marketing enablement software.