GCP Applied Technologies
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. is $1B, industry-leading public company with customers in more than 110 countries, operations on six continents, and an energized team of 2,000 employees. Our R&D Center is located at our headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
Our products are found in world-renowned landmarks, from the subway systems to the world's tallest buildings. We are #1 in cement additives and #2 in concrete admixtures; #1 in bonded pre-applied waterproofing membranes and a global leader in waterproofing technologies; Our technologies reduce the environmental impact of our customers' products and environment, health, and safety are core to our business and our culture.
The GCP worldwide team is as diverse as the many countries where we operate. Together, we create and collaborate, sharing a commitment to focus, to professionalism, to knowledge applied, to teamwork, and to outperform. When we enable our customers to succeed, so do we.
GCP has developed a new industry subcategory, In-Transit Concrete Management. The company's flagship solution in this sub-category is Verifi, a complex electromechanical control system for managing the properties of concrete during delivery. We convert the large data sets generated from these deliveries into simple and useful tools that help our customers run smarter operations and design better concrete.
The GCP Command Center is a newly formed group that will focus on customer value extraction by ensuring the smooth operation and report availability for:
* Troubleshoot system, data and API issues identified through logging and customer reports
* Guide technical and non-technical customers in the implementation of client software and API set-up
* Provide reporting/analysis to sales representatives
* Create Tableau reports for internal and external customers
* Track new and developing issue clusters
* Uptime management for multitude of differing resources
* Translate technical situations into non-technical terms
Skills/Qualifications required for this role are:
* Demonstrated experience in a help desk production support or client service role
* Extremely quick learner with proven skills in trouble shooting
* Self-directed, effective at prioritizing tasks, managing time, and getting things done without supervision
* Ability to excel in an interrupt driven atmosphere with competing priorities
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and adept at communicating with all levels of the business and technical parts of the organization
* Action-oriented attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves
* Expert skills in Microsoft Excel
* Experience writing SQL queries for data extraction and analysis a plus
* Experience with Tableau a plus
* Bachelor's degree (computer science or related IT field preferred)
* Three years' experience in technology, field service or technical support
About GCP Applied Technologies
GCP Applied Technologies sells chemicals and materials used in construction as well as sealants and coatings used in packaging.