Help build the next-generation of recruiting and hiring tools at Cornerstone OnDemand
Join the newest engineering team at Cornerstone as we build out a new product in the recruiting suite for local, entry-level, and frontline employees. As a core member of our team, you will work closely with the rest of the product, engineering, and operations organizations. Your strong systems and API design skills, operations experience, and ability to deliver projects with multiple stakeholders will contribute to a successful launch of this new product. You'll be joining the small engineering team behind Workpop [https://www.workpop.com], a 2018 Cornerstone acquisition.
In this role you will...
* Product APIs. You will design and build the APIs and services that run the backend of this new product and integrate it with the rest of the Cornerstone ecosystem. The APIs you write will power features like customizable hiring workflows, real-time candidate messaging, job search, and customer career sites. We use GraphQL and node.js as our primary platform.
* Cloud Infrastructure. You will design and implement CloudFormation templates to provision and manage infrastructure for this new product and implement internal access control and auditing capabilities on top of open source databases like MongoDB. We run on AWS and Elastic Kubernetes Service.
* Service infrastructure and operations. You will help define the patterns and ways in which Cornerstone adopts microservices and a service-oriented architecture company-wide. You will help build out company-wide initiatives like service meshes, request tracing, and improved observability
You've got what it takes if you have...
* Experience building APIs for other software engineers. We primarily use GraphQL, but welcome applications with strong general API design skills.
* Working knowledge of a database system.
* Experience running internet-facing, production systems. Operational knowledge of Linux, HTTP, and the ability to troubleshoot problems anywhere across the stack.
* At least 1+ years of professional experience building and shipping production code in a team setting with a deep-seated drive for writing high quality code.
* BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
Extra dose of awesome if you have..
* Experience with AWS, Docker and a container orchestration system (e.g. Kubernetes, ECS) is a plus.
* Built and shipped production node.js applications.
* Cornerstone is more broadly a C#.NET shop, so any experience there is a bonus.
* A deep understanding of MongoDB and experience with any RDBMS.
* U.S. Citizenship or Green Card preferred
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a company providing comprehensive learning and talent management solutions.