What to Expect, the world's best-known pregnancy and parenting brand, is seeking a talented and ambitious Project Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to deliver world-class digital products to millions of parents during the most important time in their lives. With 16M visitors per month, our Gen X, Millennial, and Gen Z audience are early adopters of digital platforms -- mobile, social, messaging, voice and AI to name a few.
This role has the dual opportunity to lead agile technology projects and drive critical business initiatives. There's plenty of opportunity to grow and we offer competitive salary and benefits. We offer a dynamic, fun, open minded environment.
● Drive agile delivery of high-quality digital products by identifying and removing impediments on behalf of a cross-functional team
● Ship quality products on-time and all that entails; execution, organization, and communication
● Monitor and manage project risks, scope, and dependencies
● Understand and implement agile methodologies including SCRUM and Kanban to continually improve velocity and quality
● Collaborate with external and internal groups including design/UX, engineering, sales/marketing, and technology/advertising partners
● Develop project plans for business initiatives that track deliverables, hit milestones on time, and ensure team alignment
● Lead delivery every day: supply a sense of urgency, accurately frame challenges, insist on data-driven decisions, think clearly under pressure. Be solution-oriented, tireless, and unstoppable!
Desired Skills and Experience:
● 2+ years of project management experience in the digital industry
● Experience bringing medium-to-large scale projects through the full software development life cycle using Agile methodologies
● Experience managing cross-functional projects, and familiarity interfacing with sales, marketing, design, and other non-technical stakeholders
● Self-motivated, creative, confident, and energetic personality
● Proficiency using agile project management tools (JIRA, Basecamp, Asana, etc)
● Proficiency with analytics tools is an asset (Google Analytics, Firebase, etc)
About j2 Global
J2 Global is an Internet information and services company.