About Everyday Health, Inc.
Everyday Health, Inc. is a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions. Everyday Health attracts a large and engaged audience of consumers and healthcare professionals to its premier health and wellness properties, and utilizes its data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized content experiences and efficient and effective marketing and engagement solutions. Everyday Health enables consumers to manage their daily health and wellness needs, healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payors and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes. Everyday Health's content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly detail-oriented Senior Front End Engineer to join our tight-knit team. You'll contribute to numerous high-profile projects of strategic importance to the business and will share your knowledge of best practices, strategies, and techniques. We work together to create a website experience that helps our audience live healthier lives every day.
Become a part of a close team of highly collaborative developers who work hard and who also play hard! If you're a talented and enthusiastic developer with a passion for clean re-usable code, and is looking to join a rapidly growing team with an emphasis on creating exciting products in the health industry then read on...
* Work closely with our design and tech teams to create engaging, next level products
* Collaborate with other developers to maintain standards and create a re-usable codebase
* Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions to requirements
* Create clean, semantic markup inline with current best practices in a timely manner
* Create elegant and performant client-side application code
* Implement design layouts in code to the pixel and for various platforms and browsers
* Stay up to date with emerging technologies
* Minimum 5+ years of front end development experience
* Expert knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AJAX
* Proficient with jQuery
* Proficient with third party API integrations, REST web services
* Proficient with mobile first responsive web development
* Proficient with integration with Analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
* Experience with modern CSS precompilers (LESS, SASS/SCSS, STYLUS)
* Experience with software applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Visual Studio, etc.
* Experience with JS task runner framework like Gulp or Grunt
* Experience with ASP.NET MVC Razor markup is a PLUS
* Experience with SEO is a PLUS
* Experience with the digital media industry is a PLUS
About j2 Global
J2 Global is an Internet information and services company.