Health eCareers is hiring! We are looking for a Mid-level Agile/Scrum Project Manager who's passionate about what they've chosen to do for a living. This position is located in our fast-paced, growing offices in Denver, Colorado's DTC (Denver Tech Center). It is not a telecommuting position.
* Experience leading an Agile/Scrum team of multiple developers and QA engineers building web applications in any technology stack (3-5 years).
* Experience working with Atlassian JIRA (2-3 years) or equivalent workflow management suite.
* Strong analytical skills, expert with Google Sheets or Excel.
* Ability to manage multiple product initiatives and push to get things done.
* Ideally has experience with employee-facing web applications (internal tools) and/or projects in a sales organization.
* Salesforce experience/exposure is a bonus.
* Familiarity with Atlassian Confluence
* SAFe Agilist and Project Management Professional, or equivalent certifications desired
* Great communication and collaboration skills.
* Positive attitude, solution-oriented.
* Finds joy in the analysis of and pragmatic approach to improving current workflows.
* Help Product Team to prioritize stories in backlog and coordinate for commitment in the next sprint.
* Analyze backlog to project delivery dates based on engineering team capacity, sprint schedule and dependencies on other work and teams.
* Collaborate with Product Team and Director of Software Engineering to manage backlog and roadmap.
* Identify external dependencies on work owned by other teams (data, reporting, marketing) and third-party systems (e.g. billing system such as SalesForce, communications platform like SailThru).
* Facilitate stand ups, sprint planning, bug scrubbing, and retrospectives
* Mitigate risks to an active Sprint or feature-set by maintaining a reasonable scope and highlighting process bottlenecks that may arise
Progress Tracking and Reporting
* Report on historical utilization of engineering team capacity in ways that make sense and are potentially actionable.
* Track progress on internal projects and initiatives.
* Document processes and report on process improvements
* Ensure monthly timesheets are completed on time
* Generate periodic status reports for leadership.
* Functionally lead the engineering team to deliver product and business initiatives.
* Communicate and coordinate their daily activities and provide feedback to team members.
* Foster communication between the product team and stakeholders, helping to manage the expectations for all stakeholders
* Track and assist with the resolution of risks, issues, and blockers that are impacting pending and work in progress.
* Work with the Product team to ensure support tickets are prioritized and/or addressed in a timely manner.
* Assist the team with the analysis of production incidents.
* Help to identify opportunities to improve tools and operational processes
About Everyday Health Group:
Everyday Health Group (EHG), a recognized leader in patient and provider education, attracts an engaged audience of over 46 million health consumers and over 780,000 US practicing
physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. EHG combines social listening data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized health care consumer content and effective patient engagement solutions. Our vision is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through informed decision making, empowered by highly relevant data and analytics. Healthcare professionals and consumers are
empowered with trusted content and services through the Everyday Health Group's flagship brands including Everyday Health®, What to Expect®, MedPage Today®, Health eCareers® and our exclusive partnership with MayoClinic.org® and The Mayo Clinic Diet.® Everyday Health Group is a division of J2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM), and is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit everydayhealthgroup.com
About j2 Global
J2 Global is an Internet information and services company.