As Airbnb continues to expand our business globally, we are always looking for the best and brightest to build our financial systems infrastructure. The Technical Lead Finance Systems is a key member of the Finance Technology Team and will predominantly support our global finance and accounting functions across multiple domains.
The Finance Technology Team are committed to delivering an unparalleled experience that enables our business partners to rapidly realize the value of information systems and processes while ensuring financial integrity. We accelerate operational innovation and deliver solutions that scale in support of one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
As a Technical Lead Finance Systems, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of Airbnb Finance Eco Systems which spreads across various heterogeneous systems of Oracle PAAS, SAAS and HDFS with integration platforms such as MuleSoft. As a platform service, Airbnb's volumes are exponential and you will be constantly challenged with performance and SLAs for each process.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
* At least 2 full cycles of Oracle Cloud ERP implementations with ETL tooling implementation experience.
* PL/SQL and SQL development experience
* Oracle BI Publisher (Formerly XML Publisher)
* Oracle Cloud BI development integrated with Cloud/Fusion ERP
* Oracle OTBI, Proficiency in Oracle Data integration - ETL
* Knowledge of integration mechanisms into Cloud/Fusion ERP (Inbound/Outbound)
* Java Development, Apache CFX, SOAP, Oracle JDeveloper, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Oracle ADF, Oracle Weblogic Architecture and Administration
* Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Platform As Service
* Working knowledge of the Security architecture (security console, roles, privs, hierarchy, etc.)
* Technical proficiency in: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, API's; XML Publisher; web services, Oracle ORDS, Performance Tuning, FBDI, BICC, Unix Shell Scripting, Java
* Proficient programming, unit and system testing skills for all levels of complexity
* Ability to effectively report on application development resources for projects and maintenance
* Ability to synthesize information quickly at a high level and makes decisions in ambiguous situations
* Ability to pay strong attention to detail, have a strong customer focus, and collaborate and function effectively in a team environment and independently on complex problems
* Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
* Ability to recognize matters of urgency and know when to escalate effort
* Experience in source control management using GIT or GIT based tools Proficiency in end to end development from build to packaging and deployment.
Airbnb is a company which provides an online marketplace and hospitality services.