Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach Experience (BRX) is the world's first Digital Experience Platform specifically designed for retailers, brands, distributors and manufacturers. It combines a next-gen CMS with AI-powered digital merchandising and super search. BRX stimulates customer engagement and loyalty, even as it boosts conversion and increases revenue. Further, BRX balances machine learning with tools that keep human creativity at the helm of digital experience.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DXP.
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, FC Bayern München, and the UK's NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
As our products continue to evolve and our customer base grows, we are seeking a hands-on Technical Consultant who can lead the technical aspects of our product implementation efforts with customers in Bloomreach's rapidly growing DXP business.
* Identify and effectively communicate project requirements with a diverse group of roles within our customer's organizations to keep customers on plan and on schedule
* Help identify, troubleshoot, and address technical risks and issues with web service integrations, from backend performance to web frontend UI issues
* Quickly develop a deep understanding of Bloomreach products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements
* Validate functional discovery, scope, and solution design decisions for Bloomreach Personalization integrations
* Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality
* BS in Information Systems/Computer Science, or equivalent degree
* 2+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering, consulting) working in complex IT environments
* Expertise with e-commerce platforms (Oracle Commerce/ATG, IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware, etc.)
* Familiarity with search technologies such as Endeca, Solr, Elasticsearch
* Detail oriented, with very strong technical problem solving and debugging skills
* Demonstrated experience in service delivery, with strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Bloomreach is a company that provides customer experience software solutions for the commerce sector.