BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
BloomReach is seeking a(n) a hands-on Solutions Architect who can lead the technical aspects of our sales and solution design efforts with customers in BloomReach's rapidly growing DXP business. This is a remote position, located in the US.
BloomReach's Solution Architects partner with the BloomReach sales team during sales cycles to conduct customer discovery, scoping and solution design for our Personalization products. This role will define, execute and deliver on custom demos and proofs of concept (POCs) in support of sales opportunities. This position involves maintaining a solid understanding of the BloomReach platform, product strategy, professional services offerings and sales pipeline to identify opportunities where our services can bring business value to our customers and to identify where implementations will need deep requirements gathering.
This role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to ensure our engagements are set up for success from the pre-sales cycle. You will work with our Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Customer Success teams to ensure customer requirements are well understood for successful deployment while identifying custom feature development work needed, inputting feedback into our product roadmap and outlining additional services work where applicable. Additionally, you will need to be hands-on with our customers and partners-delivering custom demos, POCs, architecture services and working with our post-sales teams and our customers IT teams in making sure the requirements are met in a timely manner. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills and a solid technical background are key elements for success in this role.
* Define, plan and execute delivery of pre-sale POCs for prospects and customers, including data transformation, UI customization/integration and collaboration with Search Quality and Experience (CMS) teams.
* Validate functional discovery, scope and solution design decisions for BloomReach Personalization integrations
* Contribute to authoring of statements of work (SOW) for technical services engagements
* Quickly develop a deep understanding of BloomReach products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements
* B.S. in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent degree
* 5+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering, consulting) working in complex IT environments
* Strong expertise with web service technologies, UI/UX frameworks (React, Angular, etc.) and e-commerce platforms (Oracle Commerce/ATG, IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware, etc.).
* Familiarity with search technologies such as Endeca, Solr and/or Elasticsearch are desirable
* Strong presentation and communication skills, including authoring technical documents
* Detail-oriented, with very strong technical problem-solving and debugging skills
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Bloomreach is a company that provides customer experience software solutions for the commerce sector.