Systems Engineering Manager
Req #: 222510
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
You will lead a team of engineers to perform systems engineering of RF systems, addressing the full life cycle of systems from problem definition through end of life.
More About the Role:
* Lead systems engineering activities for RF systems, including initial customer/user interactions, requirements definition and documentation, hardware and software development and test, hardware/software integration, system deployment, system demonstration, system verification, validation and acceptance.
* Translate customer requirements into system requirements; perform requirements analysis and systems partitioning
* Support design of large scale software system architectures
* Flow down systems requirements to architectural elements
* Complete systems analysis, modeling and simulation of processing systems and demonstrate systems via simulated and/or real data input
* Analyze performance and conduct system validation
* If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level to perform the job
* Lead efforts to derive and document systems requirements, design and document system solution, maintain traceability of requirements
* Lead and grow a superior team of RF test engineers capable of ensuring quality of solutions from concept through implementation and test
* Define and implement the best in system development life cycle processes to ensure high quality solutions
* Mentor and guide the team throughout the development and product lifecycles
* Provide staff leadership and oversight to include selection, performance management, career development, and workload management
* Manage and teach the systems engineering team to communicate and collaborate with an interdisciplinary engineering team to optimize the design, test, debug, and support of complex RF systems
* Support the team in a lab environment to effectively use methods and tools to design systems including requirements tracing, simulation and modeling.
* Actively manage the transition of RF designs into initial production. Transition systems from development to manufacturing
* Consistent and reliable attendance required
* Travel to other CACI locations or customer sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as assigned
* If required, ability to obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level necessary to perform the duties of the position
* Effectively document identified defects and collaborate with engineers on characterization
* Ability to obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level necessary to perform the duties of the position.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* University Degree (Masters in engineering) or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years of related work experience.
* Experience with testing in Windows, GUI based, Linux and/or Unix-based operating systems
* Experience with testing/debugging system-level issues with various testing tools
* Experience with unit, integration, and user acceptance testing
* Experience with test plan and test case development
* Proven proficiency in problem analysis and experience with a wide range of platforms and customer applications
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required, including Microsoft SharePoint
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain Secret clearance.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.