Hardware/Reverse Engineer - Clearance Sponsorship Available!(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 221156
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
Come join CACI's exciting and cutting-edge Cyber Capabilities and Development Division as we push the envelope to enable our nation's cyberspace operations! As a Hardware Reverse Engineer you will perform various development, testing, and reverse engineering activities. You will work closely with cyber developers, researchers, and customers to solve hardware problems and reverse engineer complex systems.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Perform electrical and mechanical testing on a variety of products and systems.
* Collaborate with cross-functional team members including software developers, cyber engineers, IT support, and management.
* Perform reverse engineering of hardware and firmware through analysis of existing circuit and hardware components.
* Perform design and development to adapt hardware to conform to specified needs.
* System and application programming to support hardware interfacing.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain TS/SCI CI Poly clearance.
* Must be willing and able to travel as some travel may be required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with 3+ years relevant hardware reverse engineer experience.
* Knowledge of basic systems/application programming knowledge (C/C++, Assembly, Python, Java)
* Experience in hardware, firmware, and/or software reverse engineering.
These Would Be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of RF networking technologies is preferred.
* VHDL/Verilog development experience is desired.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.