The Systems Engineer solves information, system and process problems by analyzing requirements, executing system and process improvements, project managing large system implementations, design reporting and ensuring appropriate data standards.
Systems Support/Business Analyst - 45%
* Administration of the company's SalesForce.com platform and related systems. * Develop and configure all point-and-click development (e.g. workflows, validation rules, formulas, custom objects, custom fields) * Develop advanced reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity * Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures, regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement * Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. * Improves current systems and associated processes by analyzing requirements and current practices; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications. * Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures. • Provides system support to keep systems operational and effective * Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation including manuals, flowcharts, etc.; providing help desk support; training users.
Project Management - 20%
* Works independently and leads assignments/projects of moderate to high complexity following company methodology. * Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget. * Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions. * Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
Reporting and Data Management - 20%
* Works with business users to analyze reporting needs and develops reports to meet those needs. * Perform and coordinate quality assurance reviews and testing * Documents report criteria, design and processing procedures. * Perform data analysis of assigned functions including reviewing of financial, operational, sales/marketing data and provide insight and corrective actions for identified issues. * Ensure data management standards align with corporate data management strategy.
* Partner with business partner community to devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems or improve existing processes. * Provide written and verbal communication such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Management and business partners. * Interface with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services and make recommendations. * Actively participate on committees representing intra IM organizations. * Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partem satisfaction relative to deliverables.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or computer science. * MBA preferred but not required. * SalesForce.com experience required.
* 5 years' experience as a systems or business analyst * Ideal system implementation and support background with business experience in finance or operations * SalesForce.com System Administration or Development * Exceptional analytical ability, strong technical skills and business intelligence skills. * Possess strong Customer Service orientation, demonstrate a full understanding of the needs of the customer. • * Project management skill set, ability to manage special complex projects that are large in scope, ability to work independently. * Flexible to various demands and ability to manage problem solving, including the ability to logically approach a problem and propose recommendations * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Strong work ethic and commitment to operational excellence. * Previous Business Partnering expertise preferred. * High level of interpersonal skills to enable collaboration with other functional groups and individuals to meet overall business objectives. * * Systems experience preferred Salesforce.com and related - Salesforce, Steelbrick, SpringCRM, Marketing Cloud, DocuSign, Conga, Data.com, Xactly Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, SSIS, SQL statements/Programming, Yardi, SharePoint, Remedy, ZenDesk, ADP.
* Bachelors in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science or related degree. An MBA preferred but not required
Physical and mental requirements:
* Potential to travel - less than 20% if at all
CyrusOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
CyrusOne provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws. We will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at CyrusOne, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources at 214.488.1365 (Option 7) or by email at HR@cyrusone.com.
CyrusOne is is a real estate investment trust (REIT) which specializes in enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties.