Reporting to the Corporate Security Systems Manager, the Global Security Systems Specialist provides technical security expertise to the enterprise operational security systems by supporting efforts associated with the functionality of those systems. The ability to provide maintenance to and functionality of the access control and CCTV systems across CyrusOne's global network of facilities is crucial to the position. This position is responsible for working with peer corporate and regional security management to ensure accurate and timely delivery of services.
The Global Security Systems Specialist must be an experienced security professional and team player with strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Will assist the Security Systems Manager with the installation, commissioning, and support of CyrusOne's access control and video management systems; and working with appropriate integrators throughout domestic and international regions * Program Specialist for all new security device system installation processes, as directed by the Security Systems Manager * As part of the Corporate Security organization, develop system installation device placement standards, and manage the implementation of these standards with the global systems partner(s) * Support efforts of Project Management by administering the as-built drawings and all associated project documentation * Work with the Security Systems Manager to ensure continued systems operability/integrity and manage service/maintenance programs * Assist the Security Systems Manager in providing security systems support to facilities project teams for data center construction, vendor coordination, and final testing * Assist the Security Systems Manager with aligning the security systems with other CyrusOne applications * Troubleshoot excessive alarms and coordinates repairs with vendors, as needed * Support the Security Systems Manager with service requests and maintenance with system vendors, ensure prompt action is taken, and follow up on all pending issues * Maintain accurate and complete inventories of CyrusOne security systems including CCTV equipment, access control and intrusion detection devices and license keys * Updating and creating security systems training programs that provide security operations center personnel with the tools and skills needed to perform their jobs * Develop goals for personal, organizational, and company growth
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in the security industry * Strong proficiency with security access control, CCTV and other security technologies * CCURE Enterprise Access Control Systems * Avigilon Camera Systems/Software * BioStar/BioConnect Systems/Software
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously * Strong written and verbal communication skills * Ability to manage and meet deadlines * Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
* BS/BA Preferred, but not required
* Industry certifications preferred, but not required
* Sitting or standing for extended periods of time * Must be able to lift 20 pounds and climb a ladder
* Mix of typical office environment and data center facilities * Some travel may occur
CyrusOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
CyrusOne provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws. We will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at CyrusOne, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources at 214.488.1365 (Option 7) or by email at HR@cyrusone.com.
CyrusOne is is a real estate investment trust (REIT) which specializes in enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties.