Req #: 218158
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Job Description: Do you have a passion for innovation? So do we! At LGS our people are our greatest asset - we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We're always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
Under general supervision develop embedded system software test tools and scripts. Implement automation and manual software system test suites and perform data analysis to assess product/solution functionality per customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop embedded system software tools for test automation
* Develop scripts for testing communications and signal processing systems
* Develop and document test plans and procedures
* Effectively document and communicate problems and issues identified during tests and collaborate with interdisciplinary engineering team (including signal processing and software engineers) to further investigate, characterize and resolve problems/issues
* Interface with hardware and software teams on development
* Work in a lab environment and use test automation tools and lab test equipment to include signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
* Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* Consistent and reliable attendance required
* If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
Work is typically performed in an office environment which requires proper safety precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related technical discipline and a minimum of 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience
Skills and Knowledge:
* Demonstrated ability in C/C++, Python
* Demonstrated ability to analyze test and verification requirements
* Demonstrated ability to write system test plans and procedures
* Demonstrated ability and knowledge of making and building tools, preparation of rpms, use of virtualization environments, etc. for deliveries
* Demonstrated ability to develop and configure test scenarios and equipment
* Knowledge of software development processes and associated tools such as version control systems, issue tracking, etc.
* Knowledge of other scripting languages (Unix Shells, Perl, AWK)
* Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
Knowledge of FPGA programming
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.