Sr. Program Manger - AONS
Req #: 222457
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
CACI is seeking an innovative Senior Program Manager in FT. Belvoir, VA to lead a team of technical professionals to provide CIO level policy and governance development and the development of Systems Architecture at the enterprise level. This effort directly supports the Army CIO G-6 organization while reinforcing the broader goal of improving Army mission in support of war fighter.
What You'll Get to Do:
Manage a substantial workforce developing and delivering Enterprise level deliverables in support of Army's vision for the following:
* Cloud, Enterprise Architecture, policies and guidance to enable the Army's goals.
* Lead team of professionals in meeting customer expectations, relationship management, and integrate functional and operational resources to support the AONS team.
* Implement and direct program management team in all aspects of content conversion, production and delivery, quality control, program reviews, resource planning, and prioritizing tasking.
* Lead and oversee process and performance control and reporting, internal and customer facing financial and contractual management, program risk and issue reporting.
* Develop integrated team competence and collaboration for excellent team engagement and customer communications.
* Establish baselines associated with cost, schedule, and quality reporting utilizing integrated master schedule, CWBS.
* Establish Sub-contractor agreements, conduct teaming negotiations, technical evaluation, performance tracking, oversee procurement requests, and perform invoice approval.
* Serve as primary customer point of contact for all related program activities, cost, schedule, and technical performance.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* An active Top-Secret Level Clearance.
* Education - Bachelor's degree or higher in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, with additional course work in Business Administration, Instructional Technology, Education, or Instructional Systems Design.
* Minimum of 12 years' experience in program and project management of large scale (80-110 people) efforts and workforce delivering products or services within or to the Army at a staff level.
* Certified Project/Program Manager through Project Management Institute (PMI.Org)
* Operational experience in the areas of; strategic planning and communications; requirements development and analysis; system integration and program management.
* Proven ability to successfully lead a diverse and dispersed program team, including sub-contracted partners, while delivering strong program performance.
* CIO level engagement experience
* Excellent oral and written English communication skills to effectively interact with team members, customers, and business partners.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Executive level presence and Flag officer interface.
* Understanding of Army operational tempo
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.