This position supports Raytheon's DOMino contract, a single-award IDIQ worth over $1 billion. This contract delivers full lifecycle development and sustainment for the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS). The NCPS assists more than 100 federal civilian government agencies with the protection of their networks against advanced cyber threats. Under this contract, Raytheon will support the government in the design, development, operations and maintenance services for the NCPS. Raytheon will build the mission critical cybersecurity solutions that will enable the timely dissemination of threat warnings and improve information sharing across DHS's stakeholder community.
The Systems Administration Analyst maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
Responsibilities also include:
* Participate in a rotating 24x7 schedule
* Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment.
* Perform System Administration activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, and managing operating systems.
* Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
* Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs).
* Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
* Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs.
* Develop technical documentation, including CONOPS, user guides, test plans, and other CDRL items.
Note: This position can be Salary Grade G08 or Salary Grade G09 based upon the applicant's qualifications as they relate to the skills, leadership, experience and responsibility requirements of the position.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012;
* Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy;
* Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications;
* Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, ISVM, ICVA, STIGS, etc.;
* Experience with Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2008 and Windows 2012), Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server, Altiris, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), SharePoint Server, Double-Take, Backups/Restore, McAfee, Vmware; and
* Must have an active Secret Security Clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility. Must be able to obtain DHS program suitability prior to starting employment.
* Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and instructions;
* Must have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities;
* Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment as needed;
* Applicable Microsoft certifications (Examples: MCSE, MCSA).
Required Education (including Major):
* A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience;
* A Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience;
* A PhD may substitute for four (4) years of experience;
* Eight (8) years of experience (for a total of 12 or more years) may be substituted for no degree.
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
142092 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Arlington
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.