Oracle OIM Systems Engineer
Req #: 205239
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
The System Integration Team supporting the US Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS-A) is looking for an experienced Oracle Identity and Access Management engineer. IPPS-A is a web-based human resource system designed to provide integrated, multi-component personnel and pay capabilities across the Army using the latest technologies. The IPPS-A Identity and Access Management Engineer job responsibilities include system design, planning, implementation, configuration and daily administration of the following Oracle Identity and Access Management software components: Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), and Oracle HTTP Server (OHS).
The IPPS-A Identity and Access Management engineer is responsible for implementing, configuring, patching and applying STIGs for OIM, OAM, OHS and OUD applications. Daily responsibilities include system administration, installation and configuration of software on new servers to build new operational environments and provide additional system capacity. Daily activities could also include assisting stakeholders (application admins, cybersecurity, developers, etc.) with system and/or security access or needs, troubleshooting system and performance issues, on-going maintenance (including security patch application and upgrade planning), and the application and maintenance of multiple STIG controls. Other ongoing responsibilities may include creation and maintenance of project documentation, (configuration guides, system specifications, workflow diagrams, etc.), providing assistance to other Infrastructure team members, and ad hoc initiatives and activities as assigned by the Infrastructure Manager.
* BA/BS + 7-9 years of related experience
* Current Secret Clearance required; SSBI preferred
* Current Security+ certification
* 5+ years Oracle Administration, including implementation of authentication and authorization using Oracle Identity Management Suite 11gR2
* 3+ years Oracle Identity Management Suite (OIM,OAM,OUD,OPAM)
* 3+ years of Network Engineering experience, preferably within DoD Infrastructure
* Experience with Oracle Identity and Access Management Disaster Recovery
* Experience with STIGs
* Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe technical concepts in non-technical terms
* Candidate should be considered an expert in Authorization and in particular in the installation, configuration and deployment of OAM/authorization. Additional desired qualifications for this positon are:
* Have direct experience with various single-sign-on methodologies
* 3+ years of experience in developing software applications
* 3+ years of experience with a SQL-based database, preferable Oracle
* 3+ years of experience working with Red Hat Linux, Solaris and Windows Servers
* Possess a solid understanding of Oracle Solaris 11
* Experience provisioning users with OIM to the PeopleSoft HCM and LDAP connector
* Experience setting up workflows using OIM
* Expertise in Java administration and WebLogic
* Expertise in common IAM protocols and standards such as OAUTH, SAML, JWT
* Experience w/EAMS Integration (Akamai)
* Experience w/DS Logon Integration
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.