This position is responsible to administer and support the company's Oracle Hyperion business intelligence suite (HFM/Essbase/FDM/Workspace) used in the consolidation and reporting of financial and statistical results of the Company. Additionally, function as a customer service technician through a 'help desk' ticketing software system process, to provide assistance and guidance, through analytic troubleshooting skills, to the HFM/Essbase/FDM general user community for matters such as security set-up, FDM loading questions, SmartView troubleshooting and general system Q&A. Work with IT group on researching, evaluating, designing and testing system events including application and client rollouts, hardware requirements and installations, application server health and on-going monitoring. Load Corporate JDE Trial Balance as well as subsidiary financial templates into HFM for monthly reporting. Gather Sarbanes-Oxley Control reporting. Perform ongoing application maintenance, upgrade, development and implementation of application enhancements for the benefit of a worldwide HFM user community. Participate in the onboarding of new acquisitions, where appropriate, and perform application metadata updates monthly. Some domestic and international travel may be required.
* Act as an administrator of the Oracle Hyperion 22.214.171.124 suite of products
* Perform regression testing of the application and document test results, with general instructions and review by supervisors
* Perform historical data verification and reconciliation of results
* Perform monthly load and verification of subsidiary month-end financial reporting results, including Corporate JDE Trial Balance with moderate guidance
* Administer security Group and User rights and privileges
* Function as a customer service representative through Service Now ticketing software system to provide assistance and guidance, through analytical troubleshooting skills, to the HFM/Essbase/FDM general user community for matters such as security set-up, FDM loading questions, SmartView troubleshooting and general system Q&A
* Work with IT team on researching, evaluating, designing and testing system events including application and client rollouts, hardware requirements and installations, application health and on-going monitoring
* Perform ongoing application maintenance, upgrade, development, testing and implementation of application enhancements
* Refresh and prepare QA and DEV environments for development efforts and/or training scenarios, where appropriate
* Participate in the onboarding of new acquisitions, where necessary
* Work in redesigning, testing, documenting and implementing HFM rule and Essbase script changes under detailed instructions and guidance
* Work with IT team in terms of Development, QA and Production environment support and ongoing server environment health under moderate guidance for day-to-day activities
* Gather Sarbanes-Oxley testing document preparation and fulfilling of ad-hoc audit requests within defined protocol
* Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required with guidance
Intermediate level professional; developing knowledge within own discipline. Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity required to perform tasks. Frequently apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Work on problems of limited to moderate scope and impact where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures to solve straightforward problems. Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practice to determine appropriate action. Build productive internal/external working relationships.
Receive a moderate level of instruction on day-to-day work and detailed instruction and guidance on new projects or assignments.
Typically 2 to 4 years of related professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Basic understanding of industry practices
* General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
* Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
* Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Basic presentation and public speaking skills
* Basic interpersonal skills
* Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Ability to install HFM, Essbase, FDM and Workspace
* Can perform FDM mapping exercise of local G/L to Hyperion Chart of Accounts, and validate and reconcile results to high levefinancial statements
* Ability to create SmartView and Ac-hoc reports
* Ability to trouble shoot Smartview related inquiries
* Ability to load financial and statistical data into HFM/Essbase product via FDM, Excel template and data forms
* Ability to manage HFM security by assigning users to role groups and ability to create and modify role groups
* Ability to research system errors through advanced problem solving skills and methodical elimination of variables
* Ability to work with end users to aid in identifying the cause of system issues they are experiencing and provide possible solutions
* Ability to perform reconciliation of historical data, during data migration and after implementation of entity structure changes
* Ability to peform and document regression testing and have basic understanding of results
* Ability to create, translate and modify validation rules and data forms within HFM
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers
About Henry Schein
Henry Schein is a provider of health care products and services to dental practitioners and laboratories, animal health clinics, physician practices, government, institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care clinics.