Databricks is looking for a Software Security Engineer to join our Security team. You will be responsible for developing reliable and scalable systems to help secure our SDLC at the company, including working on systems for secure code analysis, secure product deployment; orchestration systems for third party security products and other security related needs. The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate strong software development skills, with knowledge of software security an important desired skill.
This is a unique opportunity in that Databricks will be building security as a service with a strong focus on product and automation. The role will be helping build the foundations and team towards this goal.
* Design, develop and implement security related systems and processes
* Work closely with our Security teams to address automation needs
* Develop, follow and support best software engineering practices
* Test-driven development, design and code reviews
* Knowledge of infrastructure as code and provisioning tools
* Excellent grasp of software engineering principles
* 5+ years working in Product or Application security environment
* Experience in research and development in the security field is a nice-to-have
* Competitive salary with uncapped commission and aggressive accelerators
* Medical, dental, vision
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Unlimited Paid Time Off
* Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, and drinks
* Gym reimbursement
* Employee referral bonus program
* Awesome coworkers
* Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks' mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Databricks is a company developing a unified data analytics platform.