Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Staff Software Engineer
* You're excited about developing and delivering web and mobile experiences supporting hundreds of millions of consumers and thousands of partners
* While you may have an area of concentration, you understand technologies up and down the software stack
* You're an effective collaborator, working efficiently with product management and technology teams across a fast moving organization
In this role, you will:
* Envision, design and develop solutions enabling rapid delivery and innovation of consumer mobile experiences
* Design and develop components across the stack to build high-quality products
* Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to bring innovative products from concept to delivery on millions of devices with measurable benefits
* Full stack software development (Ruby, Rails, REST, Distributed Systems)
* Cloud services (AWS, EC2, SQS, S3)
* Experience with Distributed Systems is a plus
* You have a BS in Computer Science (or related field)
* 5+ yrs of experience in a professional work setting
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.
Tapjoy is a company providing a mobile analytics and marketing automation platform.