Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS/Android SDK)
* Design, develop, and optimize features of Tapjoy's mobile SDK
* Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to bring innovative products from concept to delivery on millions of devices
* Solve challenging problems around performant ad rendering, device-level caching, concurrency, and memory management
* Interface with and contribute to design of backend APIs that support the SDK
* Work with integration engineers to debug customer issues and support our partners
Core Competencies include:
* You're excited to develop and deliver high quality mobile content viewed by millions of users
* You possess strong computer science fundamentals, including knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
* You thrive in a fast paced environment that values high impact decision making
* You have experience with or interest in Objective-C, Java, and interfacing with REST APIs
* BS/MS in Computer Science (or related technical field)
* 3+ yrs of relevant work experience in a professional setting
* Solid foundation in mobile technologies, with development experience in Android, iOS, Unity and/or AIR
* Knowledge of iOS/Android performance tools and optimization techniques
* Experience building SDKs/frameworks/libraries
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.
Tapjoy is a mobile analytics and marketing automation platform.