Voice Solutions Staff Engineer
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking voice solution staff engineer. This position requires an experienced voice solution engineer who is driven to extend the mobile voice experience into the car/home and be an evangelist for "Voice First" driver and passenger experience. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
● Define architecture/requirements for voice solution (SW, HW, backend)
● Support sourcing of solution elements (build/buy, spec/RFP development)
● Implement voice solution in a next generation mobility product, bringing together car, mobile and home environments
● Work with user experience/design teams to align solution requirements with market requirements/use cases.
● Ownership and delivery of the full voice application (entire lifecycle) - from requirements/vendor selection to release/validation
● Understanding of the AI-based voice solution architecture (software, hardware, backend)
● Understanding and experience with multiple voice SDKs
● The ability to evaluate solutions or the elements of the solution for key performance metrics, such as WER, precision, recall, etc.
● Contemporary awareness/thought leadership of the market-place for natural language voice solutions
● Experience training custom voice models (working with relevant technical experts)
● Prior experience with voice/natural language in automotive industry
● Industry relationships
● Experience in related software development
● Masters in computer science or similar
● 8 years of experience in voice related product development
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic
origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team,
our products, and our community.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a company designing and manufacturing electric vehicles.