This is where Big Things happen:
Lucid Motors is designing and creating a breakthrough electric car in the heart of Silicon Valley. Working at Lucid Motors means being part of a shared vision, where we work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the future. To do so, we are looking for a Sr. IT Systems Engineer with Windows, Linux and Network experience. If you are the kind of person who gets a kick out of helping others with technology and making it look easy then we want to talk with you!
The systems engineer is responsible for the maintenance of the company's computer systems and related software. The daily operation of all aspects of the systems, from LAN networks to internal communications systems (such as email and instant messaging), are part of the engineer's responsibilities. The engineer will install and integrate new software into the company's network. The engineer may also be involved in data collection and storage to help systems run more efficiently. The engineer will help individual employees with network access, working within established security levels. In general, all functions designed to make a system run more efficiently can be within the systems engineer's jurisdiction. The engineer may write reports on system function for his or her superiors and make recommendations for fixes and upgrades. This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager of IT.
* Troubleshoot the company's computer systems for bugs, weaknesses and overall usability and work to create fixes for any deficiencies
* Be able to work across departments to problem solve
* Maintain a strong understanding of the company's various software applications and how each relates to the other
* Have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Apple operating systems and related technologies
* Practical knowledge of IP protocols is a must
* An ability to think innovatively and problem solve is imperative
* Be current with latest developments in software, hardware and related technology
* More than five years of experience in a corporate environment
* Technical certifications offered by product vendors and software forms are required
* The engineer must have strong communication and writing skills
* Multitasking is a needed skill
* Strong analytical skills
* A meticulous attention to detail
* A bachelor's degree in computer sciences or related field is necessary
Be part of something Amazing:
Welcome to a better place to do your life's work.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Lucid Motors is making unprecedented breakthroughs in clean technology. Work alongside some of the best, most accomplished minds in the industry.
Beyond providing competitive salaries and meaningful equity, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
At Lucid Motors, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a luxury mobility company reimagining what a car can be.