Senior Drupal Developer
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Drupal Developer to join our marketing team. This position requires an experienced professional with deep technical skills and a passion for creating the most innovative Drupal web applications. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
* Lead planning, design, and development activities for the backend of the Lucid corporate website
* Work with website stakeholders to gather business, technical, and functional requirements
* Assist with website administration, including updating Drupal core and contributed modules, implementing hotfixes, and monitoring website security and performance
* Act as your own QA resource, ensuring that all new website features and updates are well tested and function as expected
* Serve as a subject-matter expert for matters pertaining to the corporate website backend
* Troubleshoot coding issues and implement bug fixes
* Report to the marketing web development manager
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Expertise with Drupal 7/8, including site migration, module development, entities, Form API, menus, views, panels/paragraphs, taxonomies, workflows, and translation management
* Proficiency with PHP, including object-oriented programming
* Proficiency working with APIs
* Proficiency with git, build tools, and agile development
* Experience with database management and SQL
* Familiarity with web development and debugging tools
* Strong adherence to security and performance best practices
* Strong adherence to coding standards and documentation
* Strong time management and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Keen attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques and for knowledge sharing
* Ability to deliver under pressure
* 5-6 years of professional experience
* Experience developing and customizing Drupal 7/8 themes
* Experience with headless or decoupled Drupal
* Familiarity with Node.js and React.js
* Familiarity with AWS
* An active member of the Drupal community
* BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
To all recruitment agencies:
Lucid does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid employees. Lucid is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a company designing and manufacturing electric vehicles.