The Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) division of Raytheon is seeking a Systems Test Engineer with experience in system integration. The qualified individual will be a member of a production team responsible for delivering a system of systems to the customer. The Systems Test Engineer will assist in system test execution ensuring the system meets specifications. The Systems Test Engineer will communicate daily with the test team as well as other engineers associated with production test.
* Minimum of four (4) years of experience in system integration and troubleshooting
* Ability to analyze system problems and communicate issues to the engineering team
* Self-starter with ability to grasp concepts quickly
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Working experience with Linux or UNIX
* Willingness to work both 1st and 2nd shift
* Active Top Secret Security Clearance
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Knowledge of radar systems operation
* Experience in scripting
* Ability to multi-task and deliver sound technical results
* Experience/Knowledge with general laboratory test setup and Special Test Equipment (Signal Generators, Oscilloscope, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.)
B.S. in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics or related discipline
137563BR 137563 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.