Raytheon Information & Intelligence System (IIS) is looking for a Property Administrator to join its team in Richardson, Texas. This person supports Information & Intelligence System (IIS) and is responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the property management system. The desired candidate will have knowledge of all 10 functions within asset management and will primarily be working in acquisition and record keeping. This position requires a leader who is a self-starter and detailed in day-to-day tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Acquisition / Tagging- Coordinating receipt of items with Property Management to ensure timely records are established.
* Provides assistance in property control activities to ensure continual accountability of government, associate contractor, or company assets in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy.
* Maintains property accountability updating records and ensuring all information is accurately recorded in the customer database called SAP.
* Assists with property assessments. Provides guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability.
* Prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
* Reporting transfer results to customer and answering customer questions regarding GFM, CAM, CAP, GFP, etc
* Contract Closeout - GPD closeouts, requesting closure certification and working material actions stemming from closures.
* Support Gate Reviews in support of Property Management.
* Ensure asset users / custodians follow through with property support requirements.
* Minimum of 2 years work experience in supply chain, property management, or related function
* Experience with physical inventory, records, utilization, disposition, storage, contractor self-assessment, audits
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
* Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
* Ability to prioritize competing tasks to complete assignments with minimal supervision
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need the ability to access US only data systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Secret Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* Experience in the aerospace & defense industry and government contracts
* Knowledge of FAR, DFARS, and DoD
* Prior work experience within the defense industry with physical inventory, records, utilization, disposition, storage, contractor self-assessment, audits
* Working knowledge of Six Sigma/process improvement techniques
* Experience with SAP (APEX/PRISM)
* NPMA certifications CPPM/CPPS/CPPA
Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
National Property Management Association certifications Certified Professional Property Manager/Certified Professional Property Specialist /Certified Professional Property Administrator 131755 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.