Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands is reinventing itself, building a new culture and IT capabilities to enable business value and support the overall strategy. The role of Senior Systems Analyst in Application Services (Advanced Analytics) is focused on utilizing analytics to drive innovation and manage services across our enterprise analytics landscape.
In this role, you will get to explore, support and lead projects revolving around cutting edge analytics technologies and products. Examples being Big Data, Machine Learning, Augmented B/AI and Visual Data Discovery. In addition, you will leverage skills to drive optimization, continuous improvement and asset management via strategic partnerships.
* Recommend and lead process changes and system solutions to meet business requirements.
* Owns architectural solution paths for both technical and business problems.
* Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs. Format query results / reports in various ways.
* Design, develop, and maintain self-service reports and dashboards, identifying KPIs to let business answer drivers of results, predict future outcomes and/or perform what-if analysis.
* Mentor and develop junior level employees.
* Ability to tell the story of what numbers represent to analysts and management alike.
* Oversee development of Data models, Stat Models and ETLs
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
* Assist with tracking and influencing IT Outsourcer service performance and escalation
* Support the IT Outsourcer for critical incident resolution
* Partners across IT and the business to support agile application development, DevOps and short-cycle iterations to deliver continuous business value.
* Oversees and provides guidance to IT Outsourcer for application administration, development and configuration. Accountable to adherence for support metrics.
* Financial Controls: Execute timely and accurate time tracking of all work hours. Contribute to accurate estimation of work activities and tasks.
* Bachelor's degree required. Computer Science/Engineering or MIS preferred
* 7+ years' experience in Information Technology (or equivalent role)
* Deep knowledge and demonstrated experience with Power BI.
* Experience with BOBJ suite- Webi,
* Hands on experience creating self-service tools/dashboards used to perform what-if analysis, predict future outcomes and highlight drivers of business results.
* Demonstrated experience leading and delivering products and projects.
* Expert in writing SQL queries to perform data analysis and/or produce reports for business usage.
Preferred Technical Skills:
* R, Python or other language used for statistical modeling and/or machine learning
* Experience working with and/or implementing augmented BI solutions
* Experience working with data virtualization technologies.
* Hands on experience creating statistical forecasting / machine learning models or a working knowledge of machine learning concepts and algorithms.
* Big Data stack- Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc…
* Advanced data analysis in Excel
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands is committed to providing food.