Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Senior Systems Analyst - Sales Force Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. One of the objectives of this role is to focus on partnering with Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) Business Relationship Management (BRM) organization to support their strategy by leveraging existing and new-technologies. Has responsibility to oversee production support, development, integration, testing, and maintenance of new, existing, and enhancements of the Force.com platform.
* Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with approximately 800 users
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
* Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
* Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
* Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
* Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
* Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
* Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
* Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
* Partner with BRM and GBIS leadership team in execution of business strategies using technology
* Build best practices within the Application services organization
* Reviews project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for BRM and Program Management teams and offers recommendation for improvements and helps facilitate trade-off discussions
* Assists with developing detailed technical specifications and designs for projects / system enhancements
* Develops operating procedures and user manuals for transition into routine operations
* Oversees and provides guidance to IT Outsourcer for application administration, development and configuration
* Oversees IT Outsourcer service management (problem management and issues escalation)
* Assist with tracking and influencing IT Outsourcer service performance and escalation
* Support the IT Outsourcer for critical incident resolution
* Responsible for project delivery using formal (traditional) and informal (agile) lifecycles
* Strive for continuous improvement of teach processes including version control, process control, documentation, requirements gathering etc.
* Ability to coordinate between multiple functional and technical teams for issue resolution
* Bachelor's Degree required (Computer Science or other degrees)
* 8 years or more experience in Information Technology or relevant experience
* Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
* Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
* Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
* Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
* Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
* Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
* Strong data management abilities
* A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
* A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
* Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
* Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
* Working knowledge to expert in implementing large scale IT solutions
* Working knowledge of integration of Force.com with other Enterprise solutions
* Working knowledge of IT platforms, processes and business integration including external vendors and IT outsourcing
* Process driven person with strong organization and presentation skills
* Ability to create impactful results by choosing from a wide variety of tools and applications
* Up to 10% travel
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands is committed to providing food.