Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Drives innovation across a set of complex IT services and Business Relationships. Is accountable for development, continuous improvement, consultation with business partners around the use of existing and future technology to drive business success, collaborates with managed services providers and System Integrators to deliver high value projects. Works with managed services providers to optimize end to end business analytics, and continuously looks to improve efficiency and costs. Contributes to strategic planning efforts through an understanding of the business strategy, owns large scale IT assets/contracts, and manages major vendor relationships. Has a deep understanding of business processes and technology and how they interrelate with data. Collaborates with all levels of the enterprise. This position will be Responsible for program management for enterprise initiatives.
As part of Conagra Brands' growth strategy, the Business Systems Architect will serve as the front end for the Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) organization while partnering with all enterprise functions to support their strategy by leveraging data and analytics to drive efficiency, lead projects, and support day to day needs. The role will support end-to-end delivery of operational processes as well as managing the relationship with third party providers.
This leader will be a technologically savvy professional who can understand and partner with other GBIS functions coupled with a creative mindset to envision how to implement technology to support business strategy.
* Partners across the enterprise to define and prioritize technology solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs.
* Leverages agile methods and practices to effectively plan, organize and manage both internal and external resources to delivery project specific goals
* Manages a program of analytics, reporting and forecasting initiatives across multiple business units.
* Leads and provides thought-leadership in identifying opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement across business and IT.
* Assess applicability and readiness of emerging data and analytics solutions and influence suppliers to develop solutions to meet the business needs
* Collaborates with business and external partners across the business functions to define levels of process performance and business outcomes
* Analyze and documents business functional requirements in conjunction with the business and external partners to resolve business problems
* In conjunction with internal and external partners, designs and documents system solutions which address business, functional and technical requirements
* Oversee and governs development of analytics solutions based on detailed technical design specification leveraging both internal and external partners
* Works across internal and external partners to protect information and systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption and modifications
* Collaborates with internal and external partners to understand, maintain system performance, capacity and demand on systems
* Works with internal and external partners to ensure quality of changes to systems are viewed holistically and have considered all aspects of the change to protect the core transactional systems
* Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Information Systems or a related field required with a high-level understanding of end to end business processes in Shared Service and Corporate functions
* 8+ years in Information Technology or Corporate Business Functions
* Experience leading multiple enterprise forecasting and reporting initiatives
* Strong experience in working with finance business units
* Experience working with financial planning systems including BPC, Hyperion, etc.
* Responsible for program management for enterprise analytics initiatives
* Expert knowledge of IT data and analytics platforms, processes and business integration
* Versed in Project Management and Agile methodologies
* Ability to define a project plan and lead projects.
* Experience in a Shared Service environment and collaborating with third party business process and IT outsourcers preferred
* Exceptional communication and leadership skills
* Demonstrated individual and team success
* Ability to travel up to 25%
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands is committed to providing food.