Raytheon Company is looking to fill a Support Administrator position located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of the executive staff under IMS in the DLMD Front Office, Data Lifecycle Management Division. The right candidate will perform a combination varying tasks from calendar management and TDY support, to event planning support to ensure all customers are supported.
Tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to:
* Provide support to executive-level staff for calendar and email management
* Greet and assist visitors to DLMD
* Provide support as directed to various Sponsor meetings, including but not limited to: development of presentation slides, templates, agendas, minutes, and associated documentation.
* Provide event planning support for Sponsor-hosted/sponsored meetings/activities to include but not limited to program management, logistics/scheduling, etc.
* Administer the DLMD office supply program, to include ordering and maintaining.
* Provide Temporary Duty (TDY) Travel support to DLMD executive staff.
* Open/close conference room and provide meeting support
* Administer the DLMD "Check-In/Check-Out" process for new and departing members of the Group, to include processing and tracking EARRS actions.
* In collaboration with Front Office and Division-level leaders, administer DLMD's email aliases.
* Provide back-up support to other members of the DLMD front office team for such things as monitoring tasking's and daily cable distribution.
* Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships at all customer levels as well as the ability to develop good rapport with outside liaisons.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Well-developed critical thinking skills and an excellent focus on/to detail is a must have skills set.
* Ability to exercise discretion and pay close attention to detail.
* Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and manage multiple priorities in a deadline environment.
* Ability to work in a team environment and get along well with people at all levels.
* Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
* Ability to apply a strong customer focus orientation to understand customer requirements.
* Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least four (4) years professional experience.
* Additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma.
* Must be a US Citizen and have a valid/active TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment.
* TS/SCI clearance with FS poly, must be crossover eligible.
* Initially the candidate would be required to provide alternating support in the McLean, VA area, however primary work location is Herndon, VA.
137072 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Communications & Corporate Affairs
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.