Bank Of New York Mellon
Eagle Investment Systems is currently seeking an experienced Active Directory Engineer.
In the role of Senior Active Directory Engineer, you will be working in close collaboration with teams such as Information Security, Systems Administration, IT Service Desk, and Compliance to ensure that Eagle's Active Directory is designed, configured and maintained as per defined and heavily-regulated and audited policies and standards.
Your main responsibilities will include working with development teams to build and maintain self-service tools and managing our project to flatten multiple domains.
Sr. Specialist Developer->> Consults with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services or technical support. Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard development methodology. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Contributes to defining time tables and project plans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Qualifications
* 10+ years of working as an engineer with Microsoft Active Directory.
* Experience managing large AD infrastructures, including multi-forest, multi-domain environments.
* Experience with one-way trusts.
* Strong experience managing AD with Powershell, Python, Perl, or other scripting languages.
* Experience working in a heavily-regulated and highly audited environment.
* Experience with PING Federate and other SSO tools.
* Experience with cross-functional teams, including security, sysadmin, IT Service Desk, and compliance.
* Demonstrated track record of contributing successfully to the delivery of large and visible, high quality projects.
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with remote teams
* Must possess degree educated in a science discipline (Computer Science/Computer Engineering degree preferred).
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 8-10 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 45172
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1905726
About Bank Of New York Mellon
BNY Mellon is an investments company which provides investment management, investment services and wealth management.
Bank Of New York Mellon