Raytheon's IIS division is looking for a Quality Engineer to provide complete life-cycle support to large scale software and systems integration programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Interface with Customer / Government Quality Assurance Representatives
* Provide proposal inputs including: labor bids and bases of estimates, task descriptions
* Review program / contract Quality requirements and flow to Suppliers and/or Subcontractors; review and approve their test procedures and test results
* Develop / review / approve program Quality Plans, SOWs, CDRLs, etc.
* Schedule and perform program audits and objective evaluations to verify compliance and effectiveness with program processes
* Participate in formal reviews, such as Gate reviews and program milestone reviews
* Assess program risks and opportunities
* Assess requirements decomposition from user needs to capabilities, features, and stories; assess user stories to assess adequacy of story description and acceptance criteria
* Evaluate daily work metrics and monitor pipeline stability
* Monitor test coverage and test results (unit test, system test, regression test) and ensure issues are addressed
* Review changes and ensure content is integrated into program plans and tracking systems
* Review and approve internal acceptance test plans, procedures and test automation
* Audit verification environments and witness acceptance and qualification testing
* 6+ years of experience in a software development program environment
* Must be a US Citizen with current/active Top Secret / SCI Security clearance
* Software Quality Engineering experience throughout the complete program life-cycle
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proven ability to perform independent assessments and evaluations
* Gather, analyze and draw conclusions from metrics
* Proven ability to effectively interface with internal/external customers, subcontractor personnel and program leadership
* Experience in Agile and DevOps development processes and methodologies
* COTS, FOSS and GOTS procurement and integration
* Experience with collaborative development environments
* Experience with cloud computing
* Knowledge of AS9100/ISO 9001 and the SEI Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
* EVMS certification
* Six sigma qualification
* Auditing experience
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science, Technology or Math
142821BR 142821 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.