The Overland Surveillance & Targeting Systems organization (OSTS) within the Surveillance & Targeting Systems (STS) product line is seeking a Program Manager to support the lead improvement initiatives on the DAS-4 Multi-Targeting System (MTS). The position is responsible leading initiatives across operations, supply chain and engineering to enhance execution of the program, driving production rates and yield targets. The PM is responsible for all aspects of project execution and coordinating with the McKinney CMC to ensure timely and cost effective implementation of improvements. This position will manage across the matrix and suppliers to ensure contract, technical and programmatic requirements are met. Additionally, this role will be responsible for proposing future enhancements, establishing business cases and execution plans to position DAS-4 for future growth.
* Minimum 10 years professional experience, with relevant experience in Program Management, Operations, Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leadership, or similar experience
* Knowledge of integrated master plan and schedule, Risk and Opportunity management, Earned Value management, closed loop corrective actions, configuration control and/or financial reporting
* Demonstrated excellent communication, inter-personal and presentation skills
* Leadership skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams to foster improvements in established processes across program area to ensure predictable, quick reaction results.
* Ability to achieve Raytheon PM Certification (conditional) within 6 months of assignment
* U.S. Citizenship
* Current Secret U.S. Security Clearance
* Strong business sense to proactively identify and resolve problems, quickly and efficiently
* High level of proficiency with MS Office and Project tools
* US military experience
* Technical knowledge of Electro-optical / Infrared Systems and / or similar technologies installed on air, sea or land platforms focused on Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), armed ISR and Air Defense applications
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Business or related discipline
Desired Education: Master's Degree
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
133442 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.