First Republic Bank
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Seeking a full stack developer for a leadership role. Must have experience as the development lead or program manager overseeing large scale projects. Financial services knowledge preferred but not required. Must demonstrate end-to-end understanding of SDLC methodologies with experience leading build automation, configuration management, version control, testing , code quality with consideration for security and performance, and release automation.
* Ability to design and present solutions that conform to the banks' technology strategy and road map.
* Ability to oversee execution of designed solutions by development team.
* Expertise in web technologies, with an emphasis on server-side languages, especially node.js; working with modern and legacy data sources; and integration with front-end technologies. MEAN stack experience preferred (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js).
* Hands on experience designing, building and supporting RESTful APIs and micro services. Mulesoft experience preferred.
* Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code. Experience with TDD a plus.
* Familiar with the full SDLC and with production support experience.
* Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible.
* Experience translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS desirable but not required.
* Experience working on cloud solutions a plus.
* Agile experience preferred.
* 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
* 5+ years of experience in node.js.
* 2+ years of experience leading diverse teams include developers, testers, business analysts and subject matter experts.
* Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
* Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to and use new technologies
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills? including experience analyzing business problems, identifying solutions and driving the team to the solution
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills? including meeting facilitation and experience communicating and presenting solutions for business problems to business stakeholders?
* Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
* Experience with multitasking and to function efficiently in a high volume, high risk and fast paced deadline oriented environment
* Self-starter requiring minimal oversight to achieve defined goals
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.