First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
You have ideas; we're listening
As the Technical Delivery Lead, you will be a highly visible and influential people leader, able to inspire, guide and train talent as you manage a large initiative at First Republic Bank, serving as the ultimate owner for the entire delivery life cycle. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with cross-departmental team members and external partners.
What you'll do as a Deposit Technical Lead:
* Serve as the technical product manager, delivering on a suite of initiatives, as you define and execute all aspects of technical delivery, including the scope, budget, financial forecasting and scheduling.
* Oversee a team of up to 20 to deliver multiple highly complex projects and solutions.
* Facilitate analysis of the impact of existing technologies.
* Manage external relationships, including coordinating initial contracts, contract renewals and addenda to contracts with key project partners.
* Support management in gathering data for regulatory and third-party reviews.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* An undergraduate degree (an MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred)
* 15 or more years of demonstrated success in people management with 10 or more years of experience in IT leadership in the banking industry
* A strong business orientation, showcasing broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives
* A demonstrated ability to consistently deliver technical solutions, including system integration and management
* Demonstrated leadership, planning and managerial skills, with a proven ability to contribute broadly at any level
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Experience in change management that involves gaining support for change by providing context and responding with sensitivity to concerns, taking the initiative to recommend and develop innovative approaches, and demonstrating excellent negotiation skills
* An ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and with external partners
* A demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking with a minimum of supervision
* The ability to generate trust and build alliances across business and functional lines while consistently demonstrating and following high standards of integrity in business decision-making
* Skill in identifying and evaluating existing operations and new developments, as well as gauging appropriate opportunities to build the Bank's business by thinking globally about the continuous evolution of a more competitive and profitable organization
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
* Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.