Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world's largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world's most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Work with cross-functional teams (Architects, Developers, QA) and design effective Automated Test Strategy for functional, system, performance and longevity test.
* Lead role in participating and influencing an effective strategy to achieve Continuous Regression Testing across all aspects of the R&D organization
* Support and mentor junior level engineers to produce effective test strategy and automated test strategy.
* Participate in scrum teams and produce effective sizing of tasks, effective results, acceptance criteria and shippable increments
* Participate in feature development using Java or C programming language given the need.
* Participate and influence effective source code control, source code review process and source code branching strategy/process
* Understand, implement and influence proper network design and network security configurations to ensure effective high quality results.
* Lead role in implementing effective best practices to be followed by the R&D organization
* Easily understand the big picture of the solutions provided by the entire R&D organization
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Open Stack or other cloud platforms.
* Networking concepts (L2, L3, L4 protocols)
* Network test tools and methodologies (e.g. IXIA, BreakingPoint, RFC-2544)
* Professional experience with Python, Java, C++ or similar language
* An understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
* Experience in Continuous Integration environments ideally using Jenkins.
* Experience working with a team using Agile and scrum.
* Leading, coaching, mentoring and influencing team members at all levels of an organization.
* BS CS/CE or related field or equivalent industry experience.
* 10+ years industry experience.
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro is a developer of server security, cloud security, and small business content security solutions.