Architects company specific systems and technology expertise across multiple infrastructure and development disciplines.
Applies and promotes key principles (e.g. stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility, re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business problems "end-to-end": including people, process, and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Promotes use of industry and enterprise technology standards. Monitors emerging technologies for potential application within or across the Corporation. Adheres to design and application development standards, methodology and, framework within Architectural compliance and governance.
* Industry specialist for multiple technologies, including s/w development platforms and infrastructure.
* Practices and leads solution architecture and applications design in adherence to SW development standards and an enterprise approach.
* Architects and designs system solutions solving business problem.
* Works closely with business teams and other IT teams to align solutions with the enterprise strategic direction.
* Builds relationship with executive leadership, technical teams (applications, infrastructure and others), vendors etc. to understand and solve problems.
* Provides leadership and direction to the engineers in the team and across the enterprise.
* Leads architectural committees and peer group discussions in adherence to industry standards.
* Responsible to support the application system / service owner for system performance, budgeting and planning.
* Responsible for application system stability and scalability related activities.
* Responsible for alignment with project methodologies and change management processes.
* Responsible to organize, manage and lead cross-team project tasks and deliverables.
* Responsible for providing architectural direction to the group and enterprise at large
* Responsible for presentations and solutions submitted to technical and business review committees.
* Responsible for effectively utilizing the overall business knowledge for architecting solutions.
* Exemplify cross-organization teamwork, collaboration, communication and leadership.
* Provides constructive feedback on people, process and technology for continuous improvement. Job Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
* 2 years of hands-on technical implementation experience in mid to large IT Enterprise environments.
* 5-6 years of IT technical experience with IT enterprise infrastructure.
* 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
About Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare is a healthcare organization that delivers health care services and offers health information management solutions.