Security Architects are responsible for identifying and evaluating IT security risks; architecting solutions to manage those risks; and working with various project managers, solutions architects, and business systems architects to help them understand security risk with new projects and implementations.
* Work with various internal groups and companies to better understand their risk profile, roadmaps, strategies and requirements.
* Identify related IT security risks and known gap areas, and tie it to business risk and value.
* Identify and evaluate alternative risk mitigations.
* Architect/design solutions (technologies, processes).
* Provide oversight for implementation of security-impacting projects by business, IT, and operations teams.
* Serve as the subject matter expert on a number of security technologies Job Qualifications
* Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 3 years' experience as an IT security professional.
Broad knowledge of security technologies for all types of IT infrastructure including networks, servers, desktops, databases, and mobile.
* Knowledge of data-centric, risk-based security options and practices.
* Broad knowledge of IT security vendors and products.
* Strong documentation skills
* Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required License, Certification, Association
* Experience with ISO framework and controls
* Experience with developing risk-based security architectures
* Exposure to protection of HIPAA, PII, Data Privacy, and Safe Harbor data
* Bachelor's degree
Preferred License, Certification, Association
* Appropriate security certifications from ISC2, ISACA, SANS/GIAC, etc.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
About Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare is a healthcare organization that delivers health care services and offers health information management solutions.