Cubic Transportation Systems
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
The ServiceNow Engineer deals with all aspects of CTS' ServiceNow environment, including configuration, development, administration, and support. This position plays a lead role in the development of strategies for optimal use of ServiceNow within CTS. The Engineer must be able to work in a highly changing and fast paced environment interfacing directly with internal customers and management. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Take a lead role in supporting ServiceNow and implementing ServiceNow solutions within CTS. Serve as the CTS ServiceNow Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide technical guidance to other Team members.
* Implement innovative ServiceNow solutions in ServiceNow as assigned.
* Integrate ServiceNow with other/legacy systems at CTS.
* Participate in the design and recommendations of overall system functionality..
* Configure and maintain the system ensuring consistency according to established governance.
* Collaborate with and support internal customers in the configuration and development of ServiceNow to support CTS business requirements.
* Assess user skill gaps and determine user training needs, develop and deliver ServiceNow user training.
* Releases enhancements to the live environment.
* Collaborates with other team members to define and execute quality assurance measures including detailed test plans.
* Participate in audit activities related to the Incident, Request and Asset management processes
* Comply with Cubic's Quality Management System.
* Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
* Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organizations
* Other duties as requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science related field plus
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with ServiceNow analysis, configuration, development and delivery of ServiceNow customizations and solutions.
* Experienced in full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations with excellent communication skills
* Preferably ITIL, ServiceNow System Administrator, and ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified.
* Experience with Field Service, Orchestration, MID server, Import Sets, Discovery, ServiceWatch, ITOM, and Performance Analytics desired.
* Experience with developing in any one of the following programming languages: PHP, C, Java, Perl, HTML/HTML 5
* Understanding of Configuration Management as it relates to ITIL
* Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
* Experience with delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
* Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments.
* Able to write detailed documentation (project specifications, requirements, and plans) for both technical and nontechnical audiences.
* Ability to analyze and solve technical problems.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a team, handle multiple tasks, effectively set expectations, manage work, and deliver results.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Cubic Corporation provides various integrated solutions worldwide.