The PMO Liaison will have overall responsibility for customer site resource management operations. The ideal candidate wants to work in a fast-paced environment directly with the customer, has significant office automation skills, can multi-task well, and like to work in a team environment.
* Weekly Primavera timesheet submission validation process
* Coordinating TEM (interview) requests between customers and resources
* Coordinating candidate start dates with customers and resources
* Supporting ad-hoc communications and data calls between the CO/COTR and the Raytheon PMO
* Providing support to deployed resources as needed related to badge renewal, account renewals, Primavera, and RAH (Request Additional Hours) requests.
* Position and worked hours exports via the DTO process.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience
* Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
* Ability to work on customer location 40 hours per week
* Experience with office automation including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail
* Minimum (1) years' work experience with the sponsor and standard systems
136573BR 136573 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.