As enterprises transition to digital businesses and digital workplaces, they require modern apps to engage with their employees, partners, and customers. With the Box Platform, we enable developers to build high-quality enterprise apps with integrated content experiences. Using our APIs and SDKs, developers can embed content management and collaboration functionality directly into their web and mobile apps and also extend their business process integrations with workflow and intelligence capabilities.
Why the team needs you
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager for our Developer Tools team, focused on evolving our API and SDK story. We need someone who will wake up in the morning thinking about how to make the best possible platform for developers that are building on Box. In this role, you will set direction and drive significant strategic initiatives for the Box Platform roadmap. You will be working with a dedicated engineering team to build new Box offerings and improve existing features, including our cross-modality (web, iOS, Android) and cross-language (Java, .NET, Python, Node) content SDKs. You will also have the opportunity to influence API design and standards for all new APIs built across the entire company. And finally, you will work directly with Box customers to understand their challenges and work with go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, partnerships) to launch new products.
Why you need Box
* Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together.
We are a product-driven company and our product managers are highly visible and engaged across the business. As the Senior PM, not only will you be able to build on your experience driving platform products, but you'll also gain even more leadership experience. You are going to have a unique opportunity to lead a major initiative at Box and you will have significant resources to scale the business. We're doubling down our investment in platform strategy and this role will play an important part in shaping the company's future success.
What you'll be responsible for
* You will partner with product leadership on platform vision and strategy.
* You will gain alignment across teams and functions and driving execution.
* You will identify key metrics, objectives, and results that will define success.
* You will work collaboratively with design, analytics, and engineering team members to ship products.
Here's the fine print:
* You have a BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study. MBA or PhD is a plus.
* You have 6+ years of platform-oriented product management experience shipping products in a dynamic and fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
* You have experience in working in scrum teams in an agile environment, leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery and tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, Minimal Marketable Product, etc.).
Box is a company that provides an online file sharing and cloud content management service.