At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Sr. Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Security Team supporting various DoD classified programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education. classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
* Ultimately responsible for all security functions within the Program.
* Operate and administer security programs IAW DD254.
* Ensure adherence to all federal security regulations NISPOM, DoD Volumes, etc.
* Responsible for accurate data input into an access control database.
* Maintain document control inventories.
* Reconcile multiple databases for accuracy.
* Provide briefings/debriefings to personnel for activities such as: new hires, terminations, foreign defensive travel.
* Coordinates escort activities within closed area.
* Interface with Program Management Team, Customer, and suppliers.
* Write security operational plans for program implementation.
* Responsible for classified inventory and self inspections.
* Have strong understanding of international security requirements as they apply to NATO contracts.
* High School diploma or GED
* Minimum of 10 years of DoD security experience
* Active Final Secret Clearance with an investigation completed in the last 6 years.
* Bachelor's or MS degree
* Knowledgeable and able to answer questions; provide procedure and policy guidance, and supply approvals in accordance with federal regulations.
* Experience working with customer-based security components.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with internal/external customers and across organizational elements.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.