Sr. IT Technical Analyst/Infrastructure Administrator
Req #: 190004XE
Location: Round Lake, IL US
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 6/6/2019 7:21:49 PM
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Sr. IT Technical Analyst/Infrastructure Administrator
Round Lake, IL
Provides hardware and systems support, with general supervision, in one or more of the following technical areas: desktop, LAN, servers, security, web publishing, and job scheduling. This includes monitoring, testing, and deploying these environments.
* Responsible for installation of computer servers (software/ hardware), support and assessment of all computer room needs in RLDD and RLN facilities. Will coordinate requirements related to computer systems following corporate strategies and working closely with IT global teams (Network, security, Infrastructure COE, etc.)
* Use of Corporate Tools to maximize efficiency in daily tasks: Marimba, Helpdesk, Passport, others.
* Oversee resolution and closure of Helpdesk tickets assigned to RLDD IT queue.
* Support computer communication systems in RLDD and RLN facilities: LAN, WAN, WiFi, VoIP.
* Manage and operate the Local Area Networks including daily operations, backup/restore, problem reporting and maintenance of software/hardware systems in the computer room.
* Monitor and mitigate cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
* Maintain abreast in emerging technologies in computer systems as to provide upgrading capabilities to existing systems.
* Control plant wide accesses to different systems, including LAN, Email, Terminal Server, Printers, others.
* Maintain data security for all network systems, including user account activation/deactivation process.
* Proactively monitor call queues and prioritize daily activities.
* Provide routine support on hardware and software problems.
* Provide support for technical area of support.
* Provide 24 hour on call support as required.
* Install, test, and maintain software and hardware components.
* Document system/environment changes.
* Assist in various projects.
* Knowledge in VMware, Citrix Administration, Storage Area Network (Hitachi, vSAN), Backup Software (Veeam, Backup Exec, Commvault), Microsoft Products, Networking (Active Directory, LAN, DNS, DHCP, FTP, others), Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and troubleshooting computer equipment.
* Storage management such as Hitachi and vSAN.
* Supports Web access and electronic messaging services, and maintains a secure systems environment.
* Knowledge of network monitoring and tools such as Solarwinds and PRTG.
* Strong knowledge of hardware, internals, peripherals, and software on platforms supported.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Ability to work independently, under general supervision.
* Knowledge of hardware, internals, peripherals, and software on platforms supported.
* Ability to follow established processes.
* Ability to apply problem solving techniques.
* Excellent judgment and customer interaction skills.
* Familiarity with validated or quality systems is a plus.
Education and/or Experience
* 3+ years of relevant technical experience
* Computer industry certification (CompTIA, Microsoft, others) plus experience can be acceptable in place of preferred degrees.
* Preferred/not required:Experience with VmWare, Storage Area Network, Microsoft Products, system management, and network environments (LAN, WAN, WiFi, Servers).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
About Baxter International
Baxter International develops, manufactures and markets healthcare products.