Senior Project Leader, Knowledge Management
Req #: 190007HP
Location: Round Lake, IL US
Job Category: Manufacturing
Date Posted: 6/6/2019 8:15:25 PM
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Senior Project Leader, Knowledge Management will drive the documentation and standardization of key processes and playbooks within Operations. They will work closely with functional and process leaders to identify opportunities for training or process/playbook documentation and will identify and implement the optimum document repository tool. They will create and implement a standard template for process/playbook documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Identify and implement a knowledge management repository tool.
* Work closely with Engineering leadership to identify and document standard processes and playbooks.
* Assist in execution of Project Lessons Learned sessions.
* Assess lessons and integrate/update current playbooks and processes accordingly.
* Create a standard template and process for documenting standards.
* Provide change control and document management for Engineering.
* Bachelor's degree required. MBA/MA preferred.
* Experience creating a online document repository preferred. 3 to 5 years demonstrated program/project management and knowledge management experience required.
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Role model of Baxter's Leadership behaviors
* Experience in process/playbook documentation
* Experience in program/project management
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
About Baxter International
Baxter International develops, manufactures and markets healthcare products.