Security Operations Sr. Analyst, Corporate Security - Enterprise Cyber Security Operations (Cyber Security Operations - US)
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our excellent industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more creative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
* Day-to-day coordination and collaboration with a wide array of IT groups, Information Security teams, business units, and client delivery teams.
* Perform security monitoring and analysis of security events.
* Assist with incident response and investigation activities
* Participate in the agile process to incrementally drive improvement of core security controls
* Monitor, manage and tune core security controls
* Develop and deliver required metrics and reports
* Develop process and procedure documentation for core security controls
* 4-8 years of progressive experience in information technology
* 3-5 years of progressive information security experience across 2 or more information security/information technology risk management domains such as but not limited to:
* Network Security
* Host/Endpoint Security
* Data Security
* Incident Response
* Security Monitoring
* Vulnerability Management
* Application Security
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience required
* GIAC, CISSP, CISM, or other relevant information security industry recognized certification preferred
* Demonstrated success using SIEM and log management platforms to perform complex security analysis
* Demonstrated experience and expertise with multiple security controls within multiple security domains
* Ability to identify security risks and weaknesses and provide security mitigation and remediation recommendations
* Ability to think strategically with solid attention to detail
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent technical capability, resourcefulness, and critical thinking skills
* In depth knowledge of HIPAA regulatory requirements and HiTrust CSF.
* Understanding of information risk management frameworks, regulations, data protection guidelines and standards
* Experience with IOC and threat feed collection, analysis and implementation within a corporate security control ecosystem
* Experience working with global teams across multiple time zones, cultures and languages.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Digital Business has become a proven leader in the industry. Cognizant love big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building innovative products and services. But we don't stop there. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both inspiration and a plan.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion-for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.