* He / She will be working closely with Usability testing lead and related stakeholders for execution of usability testing, consolidate finding and inferring design decisions from them.
* Should be able to work with UX designers to update the designs as needed based on findings or update the design directly where the designers are not available.
* He / She will directly collaborate with business stakeholders, the project team and leads in the creation of user interface designs and specifications. He / She will be responsible for the execution and design delivery.
* Should be able to come up with conceptual design and creative solutions as well as tactical UI design.
* Should understands and communicate effectively the user experience, methods and rationale to the stakeholder, clients, team members as required.
* He / She should facilitate team member's design ideation, prototyping, and usability test efforts
* Should track and ensure UX delivery schedule and communicate with project team on challenges / risks and mitigation plans
* Should plan, design and deliver wireframe and clickable wireframe for modules / products assigned to him / her
* Education: Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Design, HCI, Graphics and Architecture
* Exceptional candidates may come from varied background, particularly psychology but must have design portfolio
* 5+ years of UX/UI experience
* MS Office, Sketch, Origami, inVision, Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop and Dreamweaver. Exposure to Morae, Framer, etc., would help.
* Understand and translate business strategy, user research and market insights in to actionable information architecture and interaction design
* Comprehensive understanding of UCD methodology and tools for navigation design, screen design, interaction design for different platforms such as web and mobile.
* Ability to create User Persona, Scenario, Task flows, Information Architecture, draft delivery plans and track deliverable.
* Ability to create low and high fidelity wireframe and story boards
* Experience with drafting Usability test plans, budgeting and executing both formative and summative testing. Quantitative testing background would be an advantage.
* Comprehensive understanding of UI design principles and usability best practices
* Product designing background would be an advantage
* Ability to document design including screen templates, interaction specification based on best practices
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Must be a team player
* Should have inclination to try new tools in usability testing and interaction design and should be up to date in latest tools / software would help immensely.
* Have at least a basic understanding of HTML coding and knows how to use an HTML editing tool such as Dreamweaver
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.