T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Engineers, Systems Architecture located in Bothell, WA will utilize understanding of system parameters, configurations, and how to alter them in order to achieve the desired results.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Drive engineering projects and team members by applying engineering techniques, conducting tests and inspections, and prepare reports and calculations.
* Compile, develop, and deliver architectural solutions for high level platform enhancements.
* Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to new technology and architecture.
* Advocate for cloud and container technologies and run DevOps and SecOps involving design and development of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technology stack.
* Drive end to end network and security architecture design of the distributed systems and platforms involving platform as a service, cloud technologies, network components (switches and routers), perimeter (firewall), enterprise service bus (ESB), container networking, and related cloud based technologies.
* Strategize, design, develop, and implement Continuous Development and Continuous Integration and automation of routine tasks.
* Responsible for security implementation and operations for hosted T-Mobile PaaS (Platform as a Service) platforms, network infrastructure, and application security.
* Responsible for security architecture strategy, design, review and implementation of security principles for infrastructure and network security of T-Mobile's enterprise network.
* Onboard and support multiple application development teams within T-Mobile on to PaaS platforms, and work with the teams on strategizing, designing, development, and operations for microservices, applications, and webservices security.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.