Vbrick's mission is to simplify the complexity of creating, managing and delivering video for use within the enterprise helping organizations unleash the power of video. Customers use Vbrick to seamlessly embed video communications within their core business applications including corporate communications, live executive broadcasts, sales and employee onboarding, product training and knowledge transfer, distance learning and marketing. With more than a thousand customers in over 100 countries, Vbrick is a leading provider of enterprise video platforms.
About the job:
Do you have a sharp analytical mind, a passion for solving difficult customer technical issues and a strong commitment to extraordinary customer-facing technical project management? If so, we want to talk to you!
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the Sr. Engagement Manager will support the post-sales customer lifecycle to ensure that Vbrick implementations are successfully delivered within scope, schedule, and budget. This role is responsible for providing Vbrick customers a standardized and professional engagement process across all implementations. This role will have extensive customer facing project management experience and possess both technical and business skills.
What you'll do:
* Project Manage customer deployments involving Vbrick video streaming solutions
* Create simple or complex Project Plans tailored to project requirements, including multi-vendor integration
* Lead project lifecycle elements, including planning, design, implementation, test and acceptance, documentation and training
* Project Execution - Drive project task items to completion per defined Statement of Work.
* Track and actively manage Project profitability
* Provide on-site and remote project leadership, communication and direction
* Perform change order/scope management, as required
* Create and manage Customer Acceptance Test Plans
* Manage technical and business escalations as required
* Define standardized Project Management and deployment templates, processes and reporting.
What you'll bring:
* Bachelor's Degree required, with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology preferred
* 3- 5 years' experience deploying enterprise software or network infrastructure in a customer facing Professional Services environment.
* Experience in a Professional Services organization is a MUST.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
* 3- 5 years' experience in project managing complex enterprise software deployments.
* Expert user of MS Office including Project and Visio.
* Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
* Travel up to 20%
A little about us:
* Fast paced, high energy and collaborative environment
* Flexible hours and 4 weeks of PTO to enjoy life!
* Competitive compensation, stock options and generous benefits
* Monthly catered lunches and well stocked snacks
* Wellness initiatives and game nights to keep the mind and body healthy
Vbrick Systems is an equal opportunity employer
About VBrick Systems
VBrick is the leading provider of enterprise video platforms.